Tuesday 17 February 2015

Tuesday Updates

I thought I would update you all on what has been going on in the Yellow Bird studio this week. Starting with tack-


Now you might recognize this saddle from my last post but I fixed up a few things on it so I wanted to share it in its final glory. 


I also finished a new saddle, this one is a dressage saddle custom fit for Salinero. Not quite finished in this picture, it will be cleaned and polished before it is ready for show.


I started painting my Gretel as you can see, this girl will be a dark bay. 


My SM Warmblood custom is finally complete and ready for colour!


I am also painting this SM which will be silver dapple once finished.


 Here is my progress on my Endurance SM custom, her dark dapple grey markings are there, now she is almost ready for details.

Last but not least, here is one of my newest additions to the herd who arrived last Friday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment